Welcome

I'm Phil Critcher from Stone Mountain, GA. When I was a teenager in the Southeast US, I would spend hours at night listening to AM radio stations from as far away as I could. I was fascinated to be able to hear what was going on in cities like New York, Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago and even Del Rio, Texas. It was like traveling without leaving my home town. Sports, music, local events, it was great!

Things have changed a lot since then - now you can hear radio from all over everywhere on the internet. And the sound quality is way better, too! This blog is designed to help you find the best radio on the web from around the world. Check out the links below, or browse the various categories to find what you want, then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Radio Jazz Plus, Montreal, Quebec, Canada

I just talked to my roommate from college and told him about the blog here. He's a jazz fan, so I thought I'd add some more of the great jazz stations I've found. This one advertises itself as the first smooth jazz live internet radio in French. I can't understand the talk, as usual, since all I know is English at the moment. But I really like the sounds, which they call Smooth Jazz Without Borders. A good description, since there's more here than just smooth jazz. Check it out. It could be just what you're looking for.
Web Site (in French)
Listen with MP3
128K Stream

No comments: