Welcome

I'm Phil Critcher from Stone Mountain, GA. When I was a teenager in the Southeast US, I would spend hours at night listening to AM radio stations from as far away as I could. I was fascinated to be able to hear what was going on in cities like New York, Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago and even Del Rio, Texas. It was like traveling without leaving my home town. Sports, music, local events, it was great!

Things have changed a lot since then - now you can hear radio from all over everywhere on the internet. And the sound quality is way better, too! This blog is designed to help you find the best radio on the web from around the world. Check out the links below, or browse the various categories to find what you want, then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

All Southern Rock, South of the Mason-Dixon Line, USA

Being from the south, I've been a fan of southern rock since it started (I'm dating myself here). So imagine my surprise when I found an entire station devoted to it. Most of this stuff I've never heard, but it's universally great. A lot of blues-tinged stuff as you would expect. Wonderful.
Web Site
Listen with MP3
Listen with Windows Media Player
Listen with RealPlayer
128K Stream

No comments: