Welcome

I'm Phil Critcher from Stone Mountain, GA. When I was a teenager in the Southeast US, I would spend hours at night listening to AM radio stations from as far away as I could. I was fascinated to be able to hear what was going on in cities like New York, Boston, Pittsburgh, Chicago and even Del Rio, Texas. It was like traveling without leaving my home town. Sports, music, local events, it was great!

Things have changed a lot since then - now you can hear radio from all over everywhere on the internet. And the sound quality is way better, too! This blog is designed to help you find the best radio on the web from around the world. Check out the links below, or browse the various categories to find what you want, then sit back and enjoy the ride.

Saturday, March 22, 2008

AllKrap Radio

I'm not sure about the name of this station - probably not what I would have chosen. But what's in a name, right? The music is universally good, and they play lots of different styles covering a wide time frame. The style mix seems to depend on when you listen. Since I like a lot of variety, this is a great station for me. Excellent if you're more of a mixed bag type of listener.
Web Site
Listen with WinAmp/ITunes
Listen with Windows Media Player
Listen with RealPlayer
96K Stream

No comments: